Search McConkie Menu

Friday, March 29, 2013

Sprite Punch

This weekend we hosted a little BBQ with friends.  It was kind of a big deal.  We have some friends that are moving away and we wanted to have a special 'going away' party.  Everyone was bringing their own meat to grill and a side to share.  I was in charge of drinks for everyone.  I had oodles of water bottles (that we pretty much forgot to tell people we had) but the real hit was this delicious punch.  About an hour before the BBQ started I was searching online for a fun recipe for a drink I could put in my new punchbowl.  It had to be simple.  It had to include Sprite, since I had six 2-litres and it had to be yummy.  I stumbled upon this recipe and knew it was the one!  I couldn't believe how easy it was.  My kids actually put it together for me.  Everyone loved it and I'm definitely going to be making it again!  I mean, come on, it only has 2 ingredients!!

Sprite Punch
2 cans frozen condensed fruit punch
1 1/2 2-litres of Sprite (chilled)

Place frozen fruit punch in punchbowl.  Pour Sprite over the top and gently stir.  Add ice.  Serve and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. We make this all the time for parties and everyone wants the recipe. We haven't used fruit punch concentrate before, our favorite is the passionfruit lemonade concentrate with sprite zero. So yummy!

    ReplyDelete